With his much appreciated sense of humour “so British,” his dynamic style and the warm rapport he manages to create with audiences, company leaders call upon David to speak at corporate events and congresses around the world.
David has followed an atypical path. At the end of his studies in the dentistry field, at the age of 23, he decided to stop everything and follow his real passion for the stage and communication.
He has since, worked for top event agencies in London and in Paris who have involved him in a wide variety of missions for companies around the world.
20 years ago he was trained as a professional trainer by a company specialised in communication. skills. A vocation was born.
He went on to create his own company, wrote a notebook: “Presenting from A to Z” and produced an application, available at the AppStore: “Tips to boost your presentation skills”
Today he is frequently invited as a speaker or asked to organise training sessions on presentation skills worldwide. He combines his practical experience with his training know-how to help others to progress.
David makes his home in Paris, France and is bilingual in English and in French.
Examples of activities
– Keynote Speaker at International Medical Congresses such as: ASCO, EASD, ESC, ESMO.
– MC for the opening ceremony of the Channel tunnel between England and France.
– MC at the VIP village for the Football World Cup in France 1998
– Opening of the Disneyland Parc in France. MC and host for a multitude of external corporate events organized by Disney Special Events.
– Cruise Director: Head of the entertainment team (35 people) with the responsibility of organising shows, lectures, debates and events on board cruise ships for the French company Croisieres Paquet. He has also worked for Chandris, Costa, Celebrity Cruises.
AppStore: 46 short videos are now available. Including 6 FREE videos:
App name: “TIPS to boost your presentation skills”